Friday, January 14, 2011

Hoop Rides and Name Brands...

Whatever you want to call them-  hoop rides, niggermobiles, coonzoomers, pieces of shit, you see them all over the place. They are sitting next to you at the stop light with the bass cranked and rattling every body panel on their car and yours too for that matter.

What I don't understand is the fad of making your car look like a rolling billboard on 24" chrome wheels. This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen and I've seen alot of stupid stuff.

Let's take a quick gander at some of these creations...
They don't call in McDumpsters for no reason.......

Lawdy lawdy, I'ze gots me a Newpote cah, yes sah!

"U know my shit fresh" I don't want to know and at least you have the common sense to show what you are on the door- a douche!

No comments:

Post a Comment