Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I think of when I hear certain bands...

The common trait here is stuff that pisses me off or stuff that sucks. Either way this blog is my conduit to allow all 4 readers of this blog to see my opinions. Not that you care! LOL

This game is about bands that suck and the first thing that comes to mind broken into two parts, 'artiste' comments and then comments about the fans of such 'recording artists'.

Elvis Costello. Some fucking dork that moves his feet around like a pair of windshield wipers when he sings and always has on suits, dressed up like a Philadelphia Lawyer. Not only does he exude supreme arrogance, his music is bland and generic.
SO do you have any more cocaine or not? You better, I'm Elvis Costello!
So what do I think of when I see this shitcan's photo? First of all- what a geek! I'm sure he's got enough money to where he can afford a comb & razor. The razor isn't for shaving.........

The fans- Usually yuppies, and possibly a few hipsters. Can't forget about the soccer moms either! Elvis Costello music is usually playing at the Whole Foods or the small independent coffee houses with such creative names as "Mocha House".


Nine Inch Nails. You knew damn good & well this bad would be on the list! I already did a post on Trent Reznor and his mirth of suckage so we'll just do impressions in this entry.

The Artist- Reznor is a steroid popping emo, married to his mail order bride. I don't know enough about the members of the band to make a quality statement. Thankfully.

The fans- You will see the pixelation of the graphic posted above, which appears to have some of Trent Reznor's jizz as the backdrop (pun intended) due to the fact he just so excited over this album. Like OMG! I purposely chose that album cover since it symbolizes the bond the band has with gamers and other computer nerds. Gamers, Computer Nerds, nerds in general are the primary listeners of NIN. Other fans consist of people who think it's cool to listen to Nine Inch Nails for no other reason than to be fan boys/girls, or because it's some of the more mainstream industrial music out there. I consider it Industrial- Industrial grade waste, call the EPA and get rid of all that is NIN and their pussy fans.
Typical Nine Inch Nails fan.

Avenged Sevenfold aka A7X
They have done more to ruin music than any other modern band. Well maybe they aren't that bad, but they still suck pretty bad. Of course every teenager rebelling against their parents listens to "A7X" the same way posers from my generation listened to NIN during a phase of rebellion because they said fuck & hole in every single song.
Their winged skull is a rip off from the hair metal band "Overkill" as they used something very very similar back when the fuckheads from "A7X" were still leaving butterscotch pudding colored runny shits in their Huggies.

The fans-  This incident happened to your commentator at a bookstore a few years back. I was in the Boobs & Kanobles (the head cashier had an awesome rack that I'd like to have buried my face in) checking out the magazines. Upon picking out a Rod & Custom and Collectible Auto mags, I walked over to look for a copy of Metal Hammer. This kid about 19 is standing there looking for Tiger Beat or some such shit, he sees my Ministry shirt and proceeds to tell me "Those dudes are old, you should listen to something better"  I told the scroungy little fuck- "You wouldn't know good music if it was playing in front of you. Avenged Sevenfold is a cookie cutter band that sounds no different than the others. Ministry has done more to pioneer a sound than your band of rejects." Of course he jumps up and says he is going to kick my ass and all that. I told him "Let me go pay for my stuff and I'll be outside waiting on you." I paid for my stuff and smoked 2 cigarettes waiting on him to come outside. He never showed.

 Avenged Sevenfold fans are loud mouth assholes who write checks with their mouth that their ass can't cash.

AC/DC
The band- Generic Rock that has zero originality. If you can play 3 chords on a guitar or scream like a girl you too can be in AC/DC. AC/DC is a prime example if good marketing, otherwise they'd have never made it!
The fans- Usually bald overweight men crowding 60 yrs old. All are drinking light beer and having trouble getting around. Almost always wearing a jean jacket and beard. You can spot the same crowd at a ZZ Top gig.

We will continue with part 2 later......

No comments:

Post a Comment